damn it has taken a while since I last posted a blogg..
But I promise ya'll I will do my best do be up-to-date.
First I wanna start of with the good news.. I passed my exams,
tomorrow I have graduation day, in which I will get my diploma.
Free Agency has started and here a little update.
*Amar'e Stoudemire signed a deal with the knicks worth $100.000.000 for 5 years.
*Joe Johnson sticks with Atlanta signed a deal worth $119.000.000 for 6 years.
*Dirk Nowitzki signed the deal with his Mavericks team worth $80.000.000 for 4 years.
*Lakers signed Steve Blake as a backup PG in a deal worth $30.000.000 for 4 years.
LeBron, D-Wade, Chris Bosh still haven't made their minds up. hope to hear it soon!
NBA summer league Orlando has begun; It will be excited.. Top prospects like Gordon Hayward, Evan Turner, Paul George, Derrick Favors will battle.
the 10th of July the Summer League Vegas games will begin, with John Wall, The #1 pick.
AND THE DUTCH FOOTBALL TEAM!!! Proud of them, who would have thought they would make it to the semi-final.. It is 1-1 right now, Hope Holland wins!! against Uruguay
That's it for this time.
Holla,
young w. r. l.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten