dinsdag 8 juni 2010

Next Generation !

yoo,

yesterday Steve Jobs announced the new Iphone 4g, and it looks really nice!
I knew it would look great, but this great?? who could've thought that..




Here you can see a new feature what is called; facetime.
This is kinda like a videochat, but you can only use it
Iphone 4g to iphone 4g, But who cares? it looks really great.
You can use your front camera, but also your back camera!
Just by one tap on the screen you can switch!













Here you can see the new Multitasking feature for the iphone. This feature comes with the new iOS4 and multitasking will also be availabe on the iphone 3gs.
Just double-tap on the homebutton, and you can slide right through the open apps!













The iphone 4g looks really great, and goes beyond my expectations!
I have the nokia n97 mini.. but I wouldn't mind getting the iphone 4g.. only thing is, it's to expensive!

Holla,
young w. r. l


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten